Ravid Doron, MSc
Ravid is a PhD student in the Clinical Neuroscience Lab. Her studies are focused on the development of lateral interactions in the visual cortex of children. Ravid is interested in mapping the visual developmental process in children using behavioral measurements such as crowding, contrast sensitivity, lateral suppression and contour integration.
2008, The perceptual advantage of color blindness. First place at the 8th Research Conference of the Sackler Faculty of Medicine.
Conference Papers and Posters
1. Doron R, Mandel Y, Rosner M, Belkin M, and and Polat U. (2008).
2. Color Adaptation induces the perceptual advantage of being color blind. (17th Annual meeting of ISFN).
3. Doron R, Meshulam A, Mandel Y, Rosner M and Polat U. (2008).
4. Less is more: The perceptual advantage of color blindness. (Israel Society for Vision & Eye Research).
5. Doron R, Meshulam A, Mandel Y, Rosner M and Polat U. (2007).
6. Less is more: The perceptual advantage of color blindness (16th Annual meeting of ISFN).